Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an Image to your page.
- Upload the image to the HCMS
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Search for your image
- Drag-and-drop the image to the desired location on your page
- Note: Available areas to drop an asset will show in blue boxes.
- Modify the information
- Widget Format: Select Single Image
- Widget Items: Will populate appropriately
- Header: Create an Image header
- Link: Add a link (make the image a hyperlink)
- Open in New Window: Open the link in a new window
- Alt Text: Create alt text for accessibility
- Background Styles: Select to Remove Background Styles
- Breakpoint: Change your breakpoint number to your desire
- Choose a saving option
- Save: Will save the version and show to the public
- Save as Copy: Will save the version as a copy, but not publish to the public
- Cancel: Will not save the changes made