Who can use this feature?
A Link List creates a dynamic list of documents referenced in the Document Center. This will allow you to add multiple assets to your page. You can drag-and-drop files and documents from the Content Listing to create a Link List.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click the checkboxes next to the Assets you want to add to the list
- Drag-and-drop the assets onto your page
- Note: If all of your desired assets are checked, you only have to drag-and-drop one of the assets, the rest will automatically follow.
- For your Widget Format, select Link List
- Configure the rest of your Content Options
- Automatically select relevant content: Auto-populate your widget
- Widget Items: View assets currently within your widget
- Link List Options:
- Header: Add a header
- Sorting: Choose to sort in alphabetical order, newest first, oldest first, or in manual order
- Number of Columns: Choose how many columns to display
- Advanced Options - Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Click Save at the top of the page