Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a Segment in Piwik.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Piwik
- Log in with your Piwik account credentials
- Note: The login for Piwik is unique to your organization, but is not the same login you use to get access to your site. If you do not know your login, please contact Support.
- Navigate to AllVisits > Add New Segment
- Create a Name for the segment
- Select a condition category from the left menu
- Drag-and-drop a condition to the Drag & Drop condition field
- Note: The most common condition is Actions > Page URL.
- Select a Modifier for the condition
- Note: Contains is often used as a modifier.
- Add the Relative URL to the text-box to the right of the Modifier
- Drag and drop more conditions, as needed
- Select Save and Apply
Note: The segment will look for all of the data you request through conditions. This can take a few days to complete (Usually between one-to-three days). When that task is complete, you can select this Segment from the All Visits drop-down. Then you can navigate to the Visitor Log and it will show all of the unique visitor information for these pages in particular.