Who can use this feature?
You can set rights at the pages menu in order to allow you to both set rights for one page but also allow you to push rights down to all subpages.
- Navigate to the page you wish to set rights for
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select the Properties tab
- Select the Permissions tab
- Select the groups you want to have access to this page
- Author: Ability to create and edit items, but cannot publish
- Publisher: Create, edit, and publish items
- Owner: Full rights to the page
- Click Save Page Changes