A Redirect is a shortcut from one URL to another. In the creation of a redirect, you can send guests to a simple URL if the address is long and complex, or to a new page if the old one has been changed.
For example, http://mydomain.com/Parade could be the redirect for http://mydomain.com/78/2017-Annual-Parade.
- Create a short URL for a page/destination
- Point custom domains to pages within your site
- Cleanly promote an event or program without a long URL
- Automatically direct users from an old URL to a new URL
- There are no category-level permissions for this module, permissions can only be set on an overall module level.
- If you set up a condition/rule for a question on a form, the Redirect condition will trigger upon submission of the form.
- Redirects Category: Learn how to Create, Edit, Deactivate, and Delete Redirects