Who can use this feature?
The Site Map tool allows you to see the pages tree and expand to view the structure and organization of the full pages. Move pages with drag-and-drop using the blue compass icon in live edit mode. This article will show you how to move a page.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Site Map
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Expand the section you want to move pages in
- Expand the category; select the cursor next to a page and drag-and-drop to your desired location
- Site will refresh; changes will display automatically