Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set or modify a Group's Permissions for Pages and Site Tools.
For each Group, a list of all pages will be available, and you can expand pages to view subpages. You can also set page permissions on the front-end of your site on a page-by-page basis.
- Updates to all permissions save automatically.
- Permission levels:
- Author: Create and submit items for approval
- Publisher: Approve submitted items, create and publish items
- Owner: Approve submitted items; create, publish, and delete items
- Navigate to Site Tools > Site Permissions
- Ensure you are on the Groups tab
- Select the Group you want to set Permissions for
- On the Pages tab, assign a Permissions level
- On the Site Tools tab, toggle On or Off to enable access to the Site Tool