Who can use this feature?
When you add assets or content widgets to your page, you have the option to select Automatically select relevant content. When you select that option, your widget will automatically be populated with system-determined related content. Manual options such as reordering, drag and drop, add, and remove are not available. You may filter or sort with widget options.
- Automatically select relevant content will not appear as an option for the Single Image widget format.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Drag-and-drop assets to your page
- Select a Widget Format
- Event: Show as events
- Link List: Present links, no images
- Single Image: Will not work with Automatically select relevant content
- Slideshow: Display images as a slideshow
- Stacked: Stack assets on top of each other
- Select Automatically select relevant content
- Configure more Auto-Populate options
- Widget Items: Open the actions drop-down to Modify or Preview the asset
- Content Types: Add content types for the system to pull assets from
- Categories: Add categories for the system to pull assets from
- Tags: Add tags
- Number of Items Shown: Choose how many items to show within the widget
- View All: Click to include a View All link below the items
- Note This displays a list of all items matching the widget's content types, categories, and tags. The link will only appear if more items are available to view.
- Sorting: Choose to list the items in alphabetical order, oldest first, or newest first
- Limit Descriptions: Limit the size of descriptions
- See More: Include a See More link below the item
- Customize Text: Change the Seem More link text
- Configure the rest of the widget options
- Click Save at the top of the page to save changes