Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to use Piwik to find analytics for documents.
- If you need help understanding how Piwik uses analytics or are having trouble finding the analytics for a document, please contact Support.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Piwik
- Login to Piwik
- Note: The login for Piwik is unique to your organization, but is not the same login you use to get access to your site. If you do not know your login, please contact Support.
- Navigate to Actions > Downloads
- Use the filters to refine your search
- View the assets
- Download URL: Displays the URL where the download is; Allows you to click to view the download
- Unique Downloads: The number of visits that involved a click on this link; Hover to show percentages
- Downloads: The number of times the link was clicked; Hover to show percentages
- Hover over the URL line to show more options
- Open Segmented Visitor Log: Shows Visitor Log segmented by this Download URL
- Open Row Evolution: Shows metrics for this Download URL
- The graph shows the downloads for the document during the selected time period
- Metrics for Download URL: Allows you to change the graph display between unique downloads and downloads
- Compare Records: Allows you to pick other URLs to compare the metrics for