Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to change a Content Page into being a Linked Page.
- Navigate to the Existing Page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Open up the Versions tab
- Select Add Version
- Fill in the following fields
- Linked Page: Check the box for linked page
- Link: Paste the URL for your page or start typing the name or ID if it is an internal page
- Link Target: Choose if you want the page to open in the same window or a new window
- Use Menu: The link will use the fly-outs from the page you link to if it has any sub-pages and is within your site
- Click Create New Version
- Navigate back to the Versions tab
- Click Actions next to the unpublished Linked page
- Click Publish