Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to archive a published Page. When you archive a page, you remove the page from live view, remove access for editing, and move the page to the archives within the Pages module.
- You can Restore archived pages. View our article Restore a Page for more information.
- If a page has subpages, you must first archive all of the subpages before archiving the parent page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Actions menu
- Click Archive Page
- Respond OK to the pop up that says; "Archiving this page will archive the published version and delete any draft versions. Would you like to continue?"