Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to delete a page and all of its associated versions. When you delete a page, you must unpublish and remove all of the versions.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Versions tab
- Click Unpublish All Versions
- Click the Actions menu at the top of the page
- Select Delete Page
- Reply OK to the pop-up that says Deleting this page will delete all the versions associated with it. Would you like to continue?