Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an Image to your site's Mega Menu.
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Hover over your desired Mega Menu
- Click the Pin button
- Note: This will allow you to make edits without having to hover directly over the Mega Menu.
- Locate your desired Image Asset in the Content tab
- Drag-and-drop the image into the Mega Menu
- View the image within the menu
- Configure Image options within the Content tab on the left-hand side
- Widget Format: Select a format
- Widget Items: View items currently within the widget
- Actions: Modify, Preview, or Remove items
- Single Image Options:
- Header: Add a header which will display
- Link: Add a link to make the image a link
- Open in New Window: Open the link in a new window
- Alt Text: Add alt text for your image
- Background Styles: Click to remove border styles
- Advanced Options - Breakpoint: Width at which the image will switch from narrow to wide view