Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to turn on Live Edit. Live Edit allows you to modify and change your pages.
- Certain features, such as your page footer, may not appear correctly while in Live Edit. Turn off Live Edit to properly view these features.
- Move your cursor to the Live Edit button (pencil icon)
- Click once
- Live Edit will turn On (with blue dot to indicate On status)
- Click the Live Edit button again to view more Live Edit options:
- Show All Items & Categories: View all items and categories
- Show My Action Items: View all your action items
- Show All Editing Buttons: Always display the editing buttons (does not affect actual ability to edit)
- Disable Custom HTML Rendering: Do not allow custom HTML widgets to render their output
- Turn Off Live Edit: Turn off live edit mode