On your Engage6 site, you have six (6) default widgets available for use.
The widgets are:
- Pages: Allows you to list all of the subpages related to a page
- Spacer: Allows you to add a space to the page
- Tabbed: Allows you to add tabs to separate content in one central location
- Custom HTML: Allows you to embed videos in your page
- Button: Allows you to add a site navigation button to a page
- Search: Allows you to add a search bar to a page
For each of these widgets, all you have to do is drag-and-drop them onto your page. You can also configure them further with their own individual Widget Options.