Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Spacer Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add empty space to the page. This may be helpful for structuring or organizing your page or cleaning up the appearance on your page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click View all widgets in the Content tab
- Drag-and-drop the Spacer widget onto your page
- View the space
- Note: While in Live Edit, the Spacer Widget will appear with a dashed outline. When published, users will not see the outline, just an empty space.
- Click Save at the top of the page