Who can use this feature?
The Custom HTML widget has a wide range of uses. The most popular are:
- YouTube Video Embeds
- Vimeo Video Embeds
- Other Video Embeds
- Custom Script
- Video Tourbooks
Not all code will work with the CivicPlus system. If there is a conflict with the website base code, things may appear broken. Due to this, we recommend that you add custom HTML widgets on copied pages. If you need assistance, contact Support.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure Live Edit Is On
- Click View all widgets in the Content tab
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML widget onto the page where you would like your item to show
- Paste your custom code into the widget
- Select Done
- Click Save at the top of the page
Note: You may not be able to see the output of your code in live edit. You may have to turn live edit off before being able to see what a user will see.