A Favicon is a small icon that appears to the left of your site address in the address bar of your browser. It is also utilized in mobile website shortcuts, Windows tiles, and Safari webpage shortcuts.
- If you would like us to create a favicon for you, and your CivicEngage website is currently live, please reach out to your Client Success Manager as there may be a cost associated.
- If you would like us to create a favicon and your CivicEngage website is still in the production phase, please reach out to your Project Manager.
- Only one favicon can be added to a website. A single website cannot have different favicons based on pages.
- PNG/JPG/SVG: Should be 260x260 pixels or more for optimal results.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Site Properties
- Scroll to the bottom and click Add Favicon
- Select Add Files
- Use the dropdown to select a Permission Set
- Select a Category
- Drag-and-drop your file or click Select Files
- Select the file on your computer and click Open
- Complete the fields
- Preview: The image preview
- Permission Set: The associated permission set
- Categories: The associated categories
- Name: The Favicon name
- Description: The Favicon description
- Tags: The associated tags
- Select a Save Option
- Cancel: Cancel the process
- Save As Working Copy: Save the copy
- Save and Publish: Save and publish the Favicon to your site
- Select a Notification Option
- Publish now: Publish the Favicon now
- Scheduled to publish later: Publish the Favicon at a later time and date
- Notify Your Users
- Do not send a notification: Do not notify your users of the change
- Send now: Notify your users of the change
- Click Link Selected Image