This article will show you how to obtain an embed code for your Youtube video so that you can use the Custom HTML Widget on a page to embed your videos.
- Navigate to your video on Youtube
- Click the Share button underneath the video
- Select Embed
- Copy the default embed code; make adjustments if needed
- Start at: Choose to start the video at a time other than the very beginning
- Show player controls: Choose to display the video controls, such as pause, volume, etc
- Enable privacy-enhanced mode: Youtube will not store information about visitors on your website unless they play the video