Organization Owners can customize the Header and Footer that appears on email notifications. Each of these fields includes a text editor in which formatted text, links, and images can be included. Images will be uploaded directly from the local machine; these do not pull from the HCMS.
- The Header will appear blank be default, however, when left blank the CivicPlus header will be included on emails.
- The Footer will contain a default valediction which includes the name of the organization.
- Click Templates
- Make desired edits
- Welcome Message: The body of the message
- Header: The message header
- Footer: The message footer
- Click Save