This article will show you how to create a Subscription List.
- Each list requires a name and description. Names must be unique and can be a maximum of 100 characters. The description may be up to 1000 characters in length.
- All categories associated with the HCMS will be available to add to a list. One or more categories can be associated with each list.
- There is not Draft state of a list. All lists can be subscribed to by citizens.
- Click New Subscription List
- Complete the fields
- Name: The name of the List
- Description: The description of the List
- Sender Name: The name that will appear in the From field
- Note: This will default to the name of the organization
- Reply-To Email Address: The email address that will be used if the user chooses to reoply to an email notification
- Note: This will default to email@example.com
- Header (Optional): The email header
- Footer (Optional): The email footer
- Categories (Optional): The List categories
- Click Save